Weekend Plans: Iron Man and Relay for Life

I've got QUITE the weekend planned... I am OBSESSED with Iron Man and am sooooooo excited about Iron Man 3 coming out TODAY!!!! The husband and I are headed to the theater right after work to catch the movie in IMAX 3D. Bring on some RDJ! *squeeeeeee*


Then tomorrow it's all about giving back... the family and I are headed out to Relay for Life to help raise money for cancer research. My family, as I'm sure many of yours, has been touched by cancer and it feels good to be able to give back. Makes for a super long weekend but it's definitely worth it.


I hope you all have a wonderful and productive weekend this first weekend in May. And Sunday is Cinco de Mayo, y'all! Have something spicy and live up your day! Enjoy! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs