Perfect Pins: Inspiration Edition

Welcome to PERFECT PINS! Perfect Pins is a nod to my newest obsession: Pinterest. Pinterest is AMAZING and I am so addicted to that site! I've gotten so many awesome ideas, DIY projects, and recipes from the site and I've really started to accumulate a list of things I've tried. So I figure once a week, I'll highlight something amazing that I've pinned.

This week's post stems from a very sad and heartbreaking thing... the loss of a dear soul much too soon in life. A high school classmate of mine unexpectedly collapsed at church this morning and could not be revived. While we still have not heard what caused her death, she was seemingly healthy, happy and young. At only 32 years old, and a mother of two young children, her death comes as a shocking blow to all who knew her. She was a beautiful and caring soul, inside and out, and she will be deeply missed.

How this ties into Pinterest for me is my Quotes and Inspiration Board. Pinterest has given me much to think about from famous words of famous people, to quotes from ordinary people like me. As there are too many wonderful ones to post, I will link my board here. If you're ever in need of inspiring words, you're sure to find some there.

And as for me, this will serve as a reminder to me right now:



Hold your loved ones a little closer tonight. Tomorrow is a gift, not a guarantee. *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs