Temporary Redesign

I've got a temporary new look, y'all! I'm in the process of working with the fabulous Lori from Imagination Designs to create an original and awesome look for the blog, but wanted to get rid of the old look in the meantime. While there's definitely nothing snazzy about the look I'm rocking right now, I'm happy to be getting things organized for this relaunch. Content will be added much more frequently now and I'm SO EXCITED to start posting about pregnancy and parenting which have become such passionate topics for me as of late.

And books... the books!! Reading is still my favorite hobby and I'm in the midst of reading The Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent. I had read the first book AGES ago and am just now getting around to reading the rest of it. Definitely enjoying the adventures of Kaylee, Nash, and the rest of the gang and can't wait to see where things go next. And oh yeah, I just HAPPENED to give Rachel Vincent a little bit of insight into high school counseling for one of the books and am thanked by her in the credits which is just AWESOME. Cannot wait to read that scene since I had only skimmed it before since I didn't want to be spoilered. SQUEE!

Hope everyone had a fantabulous weekend! Cheers!

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs