Teaser Tuesday: Mortal Danger



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title and author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

Today's teaser comes from Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre. I'm currently reading an ARC of this book through Around the World Tours:

How did I feel about being eye candy? It was bizarre and slightly unwelcome, not because I didn't think I was pretty now, but I wasn't before, and I was still the same person inside. pg. 63

This book sounds REALLY interesting and I can't wait to get further in. Check out the summary of the book on Goodreads. If you participate in Teaser Tuesday, leave me a link! Always looking to be inspired for my TBR pile. Cheers!

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs