Win a copy of BLUE LILY, LILY BLUE by the fabulous Maggie Stiefvater!



See that gorgeous doodled-on copy of Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater? That baby could be YOURS! I'm practically bouncing in my seat just thinking about getting my hands on it. Actually, who am I kidding? I'm LITERALLY bouncing, I am that freakin' excited.

Want to get your name in the hat for the prize? All you have to do is link to the Blue Lily, Lily Blue teaser trailer on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kprs0D80kx8) on your blog, twitter, or Facebook account. Once you've done that, visit Maggie here to enter the contest.

My official entry: visit HERE to see the official teaser trailer for Blue Lily, Lily Blue. 

Hope I win... if not me, one of you! Best of luck to us all! *smile*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs