Once Upon a Read-a-Thon



Yayyyy! I love read-a-thons! I saw something about this one on twitter and decided, why the heck not? I got a couple new tour books today from Around the World Tours so I think a read-a-thon could be just what I need. Plus, there are prizes and who doesn't love prizes?!

For information on the read-a-thon, click here. You can sign up through midnight tonight so it's not too late! Here are the books I'm going to try to read:

Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

I may add more depending on how I do but it's a solid start! Time to start reading... good luck to other participants and HAPPY, HAPPY READING! *XOXO*

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Gah why is it during the week? I need a read-a-thon to help me catch up to my friend but I need to sleep otherwise I'll be dead during work. I wish you luck though!

Karen said...

Thanks love! And yeah, I prefer weekend ones myself. That's why I'm only aiming for three!! Who are you trying to catch up to?

 
Imagination Designs