Product Review: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel




I am a very lucky member of Influenster and got to try Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel for FREE! That being said, rest assured that my review of this product is completely, 100% my own. Now that all that is out of the way... what do I think about the Hydro Boost Water Gel?

AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!

I am extremely pleased with this product. I used it for over a month before writing a review because I wanted to be sure. My skin is super soft, feels smooth, and I have had not one dry spell of skin since using it. And considering that I started using it in February, when it was so cold that we got 6 inches of snow? That's pretty darn impressive.

I love that this product is light and not one bit oily. It glides on so smoothly and is absorbed right into my skin with no nasty residue or gunky feel. It's gentle enough for me to use every day and I've got super sensitive skin so that's saying something! A little of this stuff goes a long way... so much so that even though I've been using this consistently for over a month, I haven't even put a dent in my supply of it.

The only thing I don't completely and totally love is the smell but I really think that's a personal thing since so many reviews I've seen are positive in this regard. It's definitely not the worst smell ever and it would never keep me from using it so really, it's a non-issue.

All in all? I never thought I'd find a product that would make me give up my Hope in a Jar. That's changed now! I am in love with my Hydro Boost Water Gel and am so stoked I got the chance to try it out. You should give it a go too, you won't be sorry! Enjoy!

Check out @Influenster and @Neutrogena on social media for information about this and other amazing products. Also be on the lookout on social media for content through #BehindTheGlow, #Neutrogena and #contest.

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs