Waiting on Wednesday (25)


Synopsis:

This electrifying new trilogy blends the best of paranormal and dystopian storytelling in a world where the war is over. And the vampires won.

Humans huddle in their walled cities, supplying blood in exchange for safety. But not even that is guaranteed. Dawn has lost her entire family and now reluctantly serves as the delegate to Lord Valentine, the most powerful vampire for miles. It isn’t until she meets Victor, Valentine’s son, that she realizes not all vampires are monsters...


Release date: May 29, 2012

Um... YES PLEASE!!! :) What about this book does NOT sound good? That would be not a darn thing! Vampires? Check! World in chaos? Check! Potential romance with a vamp boy? Check! I'm assuming on that last one, haha. But there's bound to be some romance going on somewhere! I can't wait to sink my teeth into this one! What are YOU waiting for? Leave me a link! *XOXO*

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I can't disagree with you hear darling. Not a fan of the cover since it keeps making me think of the Fallen series by Lauren Kate (same photographer/artist I think) but the synopsis sounds like my perfect kind of book.

Karen said...

Oh, I know! I kind of wonder if that was intentional... cause it is SO similar!

 
Imagination Designs