FUN... SATURDAY?


Happy Fri... SATURDAY!! :) Welcome to FUN FRIDAY where I reveal something about me, some personal tidbit that will allow my followers to get to know me better. I follow several blogs and I sometimes wonder who the bloggers REALLY are behind the words, so I thought it would be a cool thing to open up a bit and to reveal more about who Karen really is. I'm clearly a day behind on this. I had started it yesterday but ended up leaving work early to take the fiance to get an MRI on his knee, and then I never got back to it last night!

Today I feel like talking about favorites. I know I've talked about my addiction to Blistex and Cherry Coke before, but there are SO many things that I love more than anything. One of those things: The Caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks. Oh my YUM. I have one most Friday mornings as a treat to myself for surviving the week. It's just so creamy and yummy and the caffeine kick is wonderful!! My other Starbucks addition: The Birthday Cake Pop. Goodness gracious, that is some ridiculously good stuff!

I make a spinach and strawberry salad that is soooooo tasty, I can't get enough of it when I make it. Unfortunately, it's not really healthy considering the two major ingredients of the dressing are vegetable oil and sugar but still, it's yum. Texas Roadhouse. Need I say more? They cook a MEAN steak there, I always leave super pleased and satisifed.

My MIO watch is AWESOME. It tracks your workout time and calories burned based on your heartrate since it tracks that as well. I'm not a huge fan of working out, but it's something I NEED to do in the coming months so the watch acts as a motivator, keeping me on track.

I could go on and on but it's SATURDAY!!! We have an appointment with our florist today for the wedding, then I have a hair appointment. THEN I think the fiance and I will park ourselves back on the couch to watch more Modern Family. We just got the third season through Amazon on Demand and I freakin' ADORE that show. Too funny. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. It's JUNE! Which means summer is here to stay. *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs