FUN FRIDAY (22)


Happy Friday!! :) Welcome to FUN FRIDAY where I reveal something about me, some personal tidbit that will allow my followers to get to know me better. I follow several blogs and I sometimes wonder who the bloggers REALLY are behind the words, so I thought it would be a cool thing to open up a bit and to reveal more about who Karen really is.

Today's tidbit: I have a severe addiction to TV. It's BAD!!! In addition to the shows I watch on TV during the regular season, I've also become engrossed in several through Netflix and Amazon Instant Video. Those services are terrible for someone like me! Lucky for me (or unlucky, depending on how you look at it), my husband is as addicted to TV as I am. Our ideal evening consists of chinese takeout and a couple uninterrupted hours of watching whatever our latest addiction is.

So what am I watching these days? During the regular TV season I watch: How I Met Your Mother, The Voice, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, Hell's Kitchen, Raising Hope, The Office, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and True Blood. I'm working on getting caught up on Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Castle, Parks and Recreation, and Big Bang Theory. Not quite sure how I'm going to keep up with everything next season but I'm going to give it my best shot! I wonder if they have a TV Watchers Anonymous... cause I bet I would fit RIGHT in!

Anywho... hope everyone has a wonderful and SAFE weekend. Scary things going on in the world these days. Hug your loved ones and give them an extra squeeze or two. Enjoy life! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs