FUN FRIDAY (23)


Happy Friday!! :) Welcome to FUN FRIDAY where I reveal something about me, some personal tidbit that will allow my followers to get to know me better. I follow several blogs and I sometimes wonder who the bloggers REALLY are behind the words, so I thought it would be a cool thing to open up a bit and to reveal more about who Karen really is.

Today's tidbit is this: I may be one of the world's worst dancers. Does this fact stop me from dancing? Of course not! But it's BAD... like really bad. I make faces, weird motions, you name it. Classic "white girl can't dance" going on and I could care less! I even have a dance I call the "waving the fart dance". You have to see it to believe it! My husband mocks me for my moves all the time, probably because I do what I call "interpretive dance" in the car wayyyy too often.


The moral of this rambling? Be yourself! Bad dancing is better than NO dancing and life is short... live it up and have FUN. You only live once! Enjoy! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs