Manic Monday! (#6)

Welcome to the sixth edition of Manic Monday! Manic Monday is all about finding things to look forward to on Tuesday, because who loves Monday? And we all know Tuesday means NEW RELEASES!! So each Monday, I'll highlight some books, music, or movies that are coming out the next day. Just a little something to help you find that silver lining!

I've been naughty, missed two Manic Mondays in a row! *sheepish grin* But I couldn't pass up the chance to squee about this book coming out tomorrow:

Synopsis:

After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's—and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.

She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. And this time he won't rest until Rose joins him... forever.


I adore this series and CANNOT wait to scoop this book up tomorrow. Spirit Bound is the fifth book in the extremely popular Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. What's going to happen now that Rose failed to kill Dimitri? And is it only me that finds bad-boy Dimitri just as hot as the good version? RAWR. And what will happen with Adrian? Must. Read. NOW!

I'm also excited to get this movie on DVD:

Movie Description:

All those stars, all those laughs! An all-star cast sparkles in this hilarious and heartwarming romantic comedy from the director of Pretty Woman and The Princess Diaries. Stories crisscross, collide and boomerang in this look at a day in the life of love. There's a proposal. Flowers that didn't get sent. A big far secret that's finally told. The "I'll show up and surprise him" that ended up surprising her. Fights, kisses, wrong turns, right moves and so much more. Whether new to love or through with love, you'll fall in love with this 19-star, funny-side-up celebration of romance.

I saw it in the theaters and really liked it. I'm a sucker for the romance movies so I was bound to find it enjoyable. Can't wait to get it on DVD!

And because I'm a TOTAL Gleek... the CD I'm looking forward to:

Yay for more music from Glee! I adore that show... awesome talent and quirky characters? Made of win!

Ok, that's it for this week! Hope Monday was kind to everyone! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs