Teaser Tuesday: Shadow Kiss

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title and author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

This week's Teaser Tuesday comes from Shadow Kiss, the third book in the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. I'm in the midst of a re-read of the series since the fifth book, Spirit Bound, just came out last week.

The hair on the back of my neck stood up. I froze, unable to move or finish going for my stake. I forgot about what I'd been doing and completely lost track of the people and commotion around me. The world slowed down, everything fading around me. There was only Mason-- that ghostly, shimmering Mason who glowed in the dark and seemed like he so badly wanted to tell me something.

Suddenly, something slammed into my shoulder, and I stumbled forward. The world suddenly started up again, snapping me out of the dreamy state I'd just been in. pg 56


I sooo love these books! If you haven't tried this series yet, I HIGHLY recommend you do so right now. A unique take on vamps, friendship, love and deadly sacrifice... this series has it all! Happy Reading! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs