In My Mailbox (18)

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Here are books I've either won, been given, borrowed, or bought this past week:

Won:
Take Me There by Susane Colasanti
Waiting for You by Susane Colasanti
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr (signed)

I won these books as part of a prize pack for being voted Friendliest Rather on the Rath&Ruins forum on the Wicked Lovely website. The award was part of The Marr Awards which were awards voted on by fans of Melissa Marr's work. Check out The Rath if you're a fan of the Wicked Lovely Series, you won't be disappointed!

Borrowed:
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
(both from my amazing brain twin, LENA!)
Intertwined by Gena Showalter from the fabulous KAREN!
Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov from my BFF, Cheryl.

Definitely a good week, made it nice coming home from vacation! So what did you get this week? Please leave me a link so I can check it out! *XOXO*

6 comments:

Amy said...

Great stash of books for you this week! Intertwined was great! I got The Duff this week too: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/08/in-my-mailbox-18.html

Cass said...

Congrats on the great wins! :D

Aww that's cool that you both have blogs! <3 I'll check her blog out too.

Karen said...

I loved The Duff and Take Me There. Enjoy!

Alexia561 said...

Great set of books in your mailbox! Congrats on the prize pack for being the Friendliest Rather! Enjoy all of your new books!

Lena1xoxo said...

Why Men Love Bitching?! LOLOLOL!!!

Awesome books, homie! The Duff and Paranormalcy are made of awesome.

I LUFF YOU, BB!!! :D

The Library Lurker said...

Really excited for The Duff and Paranormalcy! I really enjoyed Intertwined, and I hope you do too! Happy reading!

 
Imagination Designs