In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Here are books I've either won, been given, borrowed, or bought this past week:

Given:
Nightshade ARC from the wonderfully generous Andrea Cremer. This ARC was given to me to include in the prize pack for the Ultimate Reviewers Challenge. Be on the lookout for an interview with Andrea that will be posted soon!

Borrowed:
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare from my BFF LENA!

Bought:
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Oh My Gods by Tera Lynn Childs
Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

So what did you get this week? Leave me a link and I'll check it out! *XOXO*

3 comments:

Julie P said...

Nice mailbox! Mine is below.....

http://readingwithoutrestraint.blogspot.com/2010/08/in-my-mailbox-august-1-2010.html

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Terrific mailbox! I am dying to read Nightshade - I can't wait to see your interview! I'm also really interested in Shadow Hills - I'll be interested to hear your thoughts! Enjoy Clockwork Angel & Iron Daughter - they were both AMAZING!!!!

Happy Reading!

Casey
The Bookish Type

Alexia561 said...

Great books this week! Hope you love The Iron Daughter as much as I did. Happy reading!

 
Imagination Designs