Ultimate Reviewers Challenge!

The Ultimate Reviewers Challenge has begun!!! :D *squee*

Addicted 2 Novels, For What It's Worth, Tiger's All-Consuming Books and I are hosting this event. For details, click here. Basically, throughout the month of August, we invite ALL bloggers to post as many reviews as possible. Consider it a "back-to-basics" contest!

One of the best parts? It's super simple! All you have to do is sign-up on each of our blogs so we know you're participating, write a review anytime this month and then enter it in the Mr. Linky below. But first... check out our official rules.

Rules:

* You MUST sign up HERE. You can sign up any time. There's no deadline!
*These must be real reviews, meaning more than just a couple of sentences describing the book. We'll be checking to make sure you're posting legitimate reviews!
*No review can be posted twice on the same blog. That doesn't mean you can't post the same review on each one of our blogs though so make sure you link your review on all 4 blogs for the best chance of winning!
*The review must be written in August. No using reviews you've already written!
*You must be a blogger to participate.
*This contest will be international. There will be 4 winners total.
*Contest ends August 31st at midnight, CST.
*Rules and regulations are subject to change depending on current situations. Don't worry, you'll be informed if that's the case!

The Prize: At the end of the challenge, one lucky reviewer from each blog will receive the Ultimate Prize Pack. The prize packs are different, depending on the host. Here's a sample of the prize pack that will be given away here:

Books:
-Nightshade (signed ARC)
-Bones of Faerie
-The Unwritten Rule
-Beautiful Creatures (with bracelet and sticker)
-Something Like Fate
-The Iron King
-Things I Know About Love
-The Summer of Skinny Dipping

Swag:
-Sea bookmarks
-Radiant Shadows bookmarks and bookplates
-The Iron King bookplates
... and much, more more! We've got a TON of swag.

Throughout the event, we'll also be hosting mini-contests, interviewing some of your favorite authors and bloggers, and adding MORE books to the prize packs, so be sure to follow our blogs!

We would also be super grateful if you'd sport our button on your blog throughout the event. Snag it here:




So... what are you waiting for? Get linking those reviews! Best of luck to you all! *XOXO*

17 comments:

Black Disaster Fairy said...

2 reviews down! This co test is a really great idea. There are so many reviews that I have put off for awhile.

Thanks

Twisted

literarydaydreams.blogspot.com

aworldofpersonality.blogspot.com

Beverly said...

This is great - I need a great reason to get all my reviews done! Thanks!

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...

1 review completed! Thanks for doing this!

Linna said...

Eep, got this form mixed up with the sign-up linky. 35. Should link to this review of CA (http://21pages.x10hosting.com/2010/08/review-clockwork-angel-by-cassandra-clare/)

Awesome challenge! Can't wait for that interview with Andrea Cremer.

jen7waters said...

question: Is it normal for reviews to disappear once you enter them on Mr Linky? I think my did...I'll enter again.

Leslie said...

Love it what a hoot.

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...

Just linked my second review! Thank you for hosting this!

Noemí said...

thank you for contest

mail: noemisapi@gmail.com

Noemí said...

1 review done:

"La cosecha de Samhein" (Mandarina), number 127

LLM said...

Okay, I have two reviews posted here now. So many more to go.

Arena said...

I'm so sorry for posting the link to my review of I Am Number Four several times...my Internet connection was freaking out last night and doing crazy things.

Can you delete the extra ones? I'm so sorry!

Arena
aka The Nerd's Wife

Unknown said...

I accidentally double posted my review for The Hunger Games (#246 and #247)....sorry about that. Can you delete one of them?

Becky B. @ Bibliognome said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky B. @ Bibliognome said...

Whoops, Please delete my previous post number 299, I tried to sign up here before I found the right place. :)

Becky B. @ Bibliognome said...

Posted my 3rd review.

1st Mind Games
2nd Sisters Red
3rd Infinite Days

:)

Beverly said...

I am slowly getting all my reviews done - thanks for the challenge!

Eden said...

I just changed the name of my blog, but Kisha @ A Teen Bookie is also Kisha @ Books & Shtuff. Just in case!

 
Imagination Designs