Ultimate Reviewers Challenge: SIGN UP TODAY!

It's almost time!! *squee*

Addicted 2 Novels, For What It's Worth, Tiger's All-Consuming Books and I are hosting an event called the Ultimate Reviewers Challenge. Basically, throughout the month of August, we invite ALL bloggers to post as many reviews as possible. Consider it a "back-to-basics" contest!

When the event begins, we'll each have a Mr. Linky on our blogs where you can post your name, the name of your blog, and a link to your review. At the end of the event, we'll each pick a winner and that person will win the Ultimate Prize Pack.

Rules:

*These must be real reviews, meaning more than just a couple of sentences describing the book. We'll be checking to make sure you're posting legitimate reviews!
*No review can be posted twice on the same blog. That doesn't mean you can't post the same review on each one of our blogs, just not the same review twice.
*The review must be written in August. No using reviews you've already written!
*You must be a blogger to participate.
*This contest will be international. There will be 4 winners total.
*Contest ends August 31st at midnight, CST.
*Rules and regulations are subject to change depending on current situations. Don't worry, you'll be informed if that's the case!

Here's a preview of one of the prize packs you could win:

Books:
-Nightshade (signed ARC)
-Bones of Faerie
-The Unwritten Rule
-Beautiful Creatures (signed ARC)
-Something Like Fate
-The Iron King
-Things I Know About Love
-The Summer of Skinny Dipping

Swag:
-Sea bookmarks
-Radiant Shadows bookmarks and bookplates
-The Iron King bookplates
... and much, more more! We've got a TON of swag.

We'll each keep you updated on the prize packs throughout the event since we're STILL adding books. Throughout the month of August, we will also be interviewing your favorite authors and bloggers so be sure to keep an eye out for that!

We would also be super grateful if you'd sport our button on your blog throughout the event. Snag it here:




Now, we do ask that you sign up for the event at EACH of our blogs. Please fill out the Mr. Linky below if you plan on participating. Thanks to everyone who helped make this event possible. YOU ALL ROCK!!! :)

*NOTE* Yes, I know the Mr. Linky says "Blog Fodder." Just ignore it. It should say Ultimate Reviewers Challenge. :P

36 comments:

Kt Clapsadl said...

All signed up :)

literati_rain66 said...

*hugs* I luff you.

Karen said...

I luff you more!! :D

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

sounds fun!!

Alessandra said...

This challenge sounds very tempting. It might be what I need to get my book reviewing skills back into gear.

Plus, your new blog design looks very pretty :)

ABookGeek - LLM said...

signed up. This should be a challenge for me.

Julie P said...

Sounds like fun! Still debating on signing up....

Karen said...

@Alessandra: Thanks!! :D

@Julie: Come on... you know you wanna!! Hehe.

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun I signed up and added the button to my blog.

Anonymous said...

I'm in this sounds fun :)

Overlook Building said...

This sounds very cool! I signed now I need to get reading LOL!

Anonymous said...

I feel like I've signed up for band camp or something. Very excited!

Alia said...

Do you know I love you? Well I do. You're amazing, with all this excitement you're giving off I'm totally hyped up!

Sandy said...

Ok I have now officially signed up on everyone's blog.

Unknown said...

Ready to go!

Anonymous said...

Third place I've signed up! :)

Ashley said...

I'm so excited!!

Lesley said...

My comment #41 is a mess up I'm sorry! Delete if you want.

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

So should I link my reviews to THIS particular post, or will you be posting a different post for us to link our reviews to?

Leslie said...

You always do such fun things to keep us all busy. Have a great day.

LoonyMoonyy said...

I'm ready for some reviewin!!!

Emily said...

Thanks for hosting this challenge! I'm stoked to get started. :D

LLM said...

Wow, Mr. Linky had a hiccup - my last sign up should be on the reviews section. sorry

jen7waters said...

So one gets as much entries for the contest as the number of reviews? See, I want to enter the contest, but I run a mostly portuguese blog, but I have reviewed in english lots of times before, and even if I just get just one or two entries I'd be happy :D

jen7waters said...

Oh, no! I'm afraid I messed up, my first Mr Linky (#59) was just the URL for the homepage of my blog, not the actual review, I'm sorry! Silly me! I'll enter the review's URL next.

Quigui said...

I've signed up, but I'm still unsure how this whole thing works. Do I fill in the Mr. Linky everytime I write a review?

Library Cat said...

Goodness, hope I am doing this correctly.
Donna (Holocaust Resources)

Name: Aine said...

Signed up!

Leslie said...

Hey Sorry, I signed up twice, What was I thinking.
Thanks and have fun

Leslie said...

I have been reading a bunch lately, I do not mean to heat up the wires.
Thanks,

Becky B. @ Bibliognome said...

Signed up:)

Kulsuma said...

signed up! :)

thanks for hosting this! this must be an awful lot of work to maintain.

An Illustrators Point of View said...

Thanks for the opportunity I'm a new reviewer on the block and hope that this showw my commitment!

Amanda B. said...

Cool :D I just started reviewing so I'm hoping this will give me a boost.

Christine said...

I'm super excited about this! Also, I'm representing the four women who run WhatchYAreading.net. I hope that's okay.

Noemí said...

thank you very much!!

 
Imagination Designs