FUN FRIDAY (12)


Happy Friday!! :) Welcome to FUN FRIDAY where I reveal something about me, some personal tidbit that will allow my followers to get to know me better. I follow several blogs and I sometimes wonder who the bloggers REALLY are behind the words, so I thought it would be a cool thing to open up a bit and to reveal more about who Karen really is.

Today I'd like to talk about my indecisiveness... cause it is HORRIBLE!!!! Even the most simple of decisions can leave me torn, confused and frustrated. Trying to choose a restaurant? Forget about it! What kind of chips do I want at the store?! Should I go to the gym or the park?! Simple choices can leave me debating for WAYYYY too long. And the big things? Talk about some anxiety! Big decisions are the WORST.

My case in point right now is bridesmaids. I'm getting married June 2013 and I CANNOT decide what to do. We're having a smaller wedding, we're hoping to keep the guests to under 90 so it doesn't make sense to have a wedding party of outrageous proportions. We've been saying three for the longest time but therein lies my dilemma because I can't choose between four of my friends. To further complicate matters, three of them already assume they will be in it because of previous conversations I've had with them. Which I know is MY fault but when I got engaged, there was so much excitement and, "Omigosh, of COURSE you'll be in my wedding" flew from my lips without me really thinking about it.

So now I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. The easy solution would be to have all four but my fiance really only has three people he wants up there and I am NOT one of those people who can roll with the unbalanced thing. That's a result of my slight OCD-like qualities. The other easy solution would be to choose the three people who already think they'll be in it. My problem with that is that the fourth friend is someone I really would like to have up there with me. We had grown a little distant but have been renewed our friendship as of late and she's one of the most amazing friends. UGH. Choices!

Anywho... hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend. I'll be posting the winner of my 250 Follower Contest later this weekend, or the beginning of the week, so be on the lookout for that. Cheers!

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs