FUN FRIDAY (18)


Happy Friday!! :) Welcome to FUN FRIDAY where I reveal something about me, some personal tidbit that will allow my followers to get to know me better. I follow several blogs and I sometimes wonder who the bloggers REALLY are behind the words, so I thought it would be a cool thing to open up a bit and to reveal more about who Karen really is.

Today I want to talk about a dilemma I'm facing... I don't know what phone to choose next! (I know, I know. Big world problems, huh?) I've been a Droid user ever since I got a smartphone and I LOVE the Android system. I ADORED my first Droid, the original one with the keyboard. It was awesome! But this most recent one? UGH. I got the Droid Bionic and it has been pure crap!! I will NOT be getting a Motorola this next time around so that leaves me very unsure where to go.

As of right now, I think it's between the Samsung S3 and the iPhone. And it PAINS me to say the iPhone is in the running because I have always been anti-Apple. Well, other than my iPod. I heart my iPod! But I've always thought the iPhone was a little trendy and "hipster". One day, I'll go into my intense dislike of that whole phenomenon! But anywho... now I face a tough choice unless the market comes out with something amazing in the next couple months.

See, the Samsung S3 is BIG. I mean, HUGE! And while it's cool to have a screen that size, I'm looking for a phone, not a tablet! (already got one of those I rarely use, thank you very much) I don't know how it would be carting that thing around every day. But the iPhone redesign? EWWWW. The iPhone 5 got taller but not any wider and now it looks bizarre to me. *sigh* And then there's the whole, "Can I get used to iOS" and all that noise. Why, oh why, did the Droid Bionic have to be such a dud?

Anyway... rambling and whining a bit. If anyone has a helpful opinion, I'd love to hear it! The husband is getting an S3 this weekend so at least I'll be able to play with it for a couple months before I have to make a choice. Technology!!! Making our lives easier but giving us some tough choices. Especially cause 2 years is a long time to be stuck with a phone you don't like. I would know!

Hope you all have a fantabulous weekend and get some reading done! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs