Teaser Tuesday: The Wise Man's Fear


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title and author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser comes from The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss:

The strange heat moved through my body, like there was a fire inside me trying to find a way out. It started along my left side, then wandered down to my legs, then back up to my left arm. When it moved to my head, I ducked underwater. pg. 183

I have REALLY been enjoying this one! While I wasn't as crazy about the first book, The Name of the Wind, the second has completely hooked me in! I'm so bummed that work and life are keeping me from continuing Kvothe's story at this very second! If you haven't tried this series, I recommend you give it a go. Patrick Rothfuss is weaving quite a tale! Enjoy! *XOXO*

2 comments:

Trish said...

a fire inside want to get out! great imagery!

Trish - My Teaser

Karen said...

Thanks!! :) It's an awesome book!

 
Imagination Designs