FUN FRIDAY (19)


Happy Friday!! :) Welcome to FUN FRIDAY where I reveal something about me, some personal tidbit that will allow my followers to get to know me better. I follow several blogs and I sometimes wonder who the bloggers REALLY are behind the words, so I thought it would be a cool thing to open up a bit and to reveal more about who Karen really is.

Today's tidbit: I love snow!!! :)

I live near the coast in southeastern VA so we rarely ever get snow, but when it happens, I freakin' LOVE it! Last year we got ZERO snow and it royally sucked. But the two years before, we got a serious snow storm at least once. Serious snow storm for us equals anything over 3 inches, haha. Seriously... EVERYTHING shuts down. Schools, city offices, military bases, you name it. And that's part of why I love it so much. It's a total break from life. You hunker down with your loved ones for days and it's really the best thing ever.

It's snowing here now but unfortunately, it's just a small dusting. It will all melt away by afternoon tomorrow but I got to see it coming down and it was so worth it! Now I plan on making some hot chocolate and hunkering down with the husband for the night. YAY winter! And YAY snow! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Enjoy! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs