Perfect Pins (4)

Welcome to PERFECT PINS! Perfect Pins is a nod to my newest obsession: Pinterest. Pinterest is AMAZING and I am so addicted to that site! I've gotten so many awesome ideas, DIY projects, and recipes from the site and I've really started to accumulate a list of things I've tried. So I figure once a week, I'll highlight something (or things!) amazing that I've pinned.

Today's pin is all about reaching goals. It's called "Sticky Goals" and I am totally doing it this year:



I love the idea of a visual representation of goals. The author of the article recommends you place the sticky notes on a bathroom mirror but I take SUPER hot showers and thought the steam wouldn't do my notes good, so I put mine on my bedroom closet door. I see them every single time I go to get dressed in the morning. I chose a neon pack of post-its and I LOVE the way they look. I've chosen 50 things I want to accomplish in 2013... let's hope I get there!

If you think something like this could help YOU achieve your goals, click here for more information. Make 2013 awesome! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs