Perfect Pins (5)

Welcome to PERFECT PINS! Perfect Pins is a nod to my newest obsession: Pinterest. Pinterest is AMAZING and I am so addicted to that site! I've gotten so many awesome ideas, DIY projects, and recipes from the site and I've really started to accumulate a list of things I've tried. So I figure once a week, I'll highlight something (or things!) amazing that I've pinned.

Today's pin is my FAVORITE recipe that I've gotten from the site so far:



It's Jalapeno Popper Chicken and it is sinfully good!!! And while it looks like it would be totally rotten for you, it's actually not too bad. We manage to fit it in on diet days and it is totally worth the flavor. Just the RIGHT amount of kick to rev you up. The main ingredients are panko, cream cheese and jalapenos. Click here for a flavor explosion! Enjoy! *XOXO*

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm the last person on the planet I'm sure but I've never been on Pinterest! Weird...right?

That looks yummy!

Karen said...

OMG, you NEED to get on there! It is the most amazing site!! :)

 
Imagination Designs