FUN FRIDAY (21)


Happy Friday!! :) Welcome to FUN FRIDAY where I reveal something about me, some personal tidbit that will allow my followers to get to know me better. I follow several blogs and I sometimes wonder who the bloggers REALLY are behind the words, so I thought it would be a cool thing to open up a bit and to reveal more about who Karen really is.

Today's tidbit: I am ready to be a mom. EEEEEEP! Just saying that, and meaning it, is somewhat scary but I know that it's true. I've found the right man, I have adorable furry babies, now I'm thinking it's time to consider having the real thing. I never wanted children when I was in my twenties... but in the past couple of years, it's something that I've been thinking about more and more. It seems like there is nothing more rewarding in the world than raising a child and I really hope my husband and I get to experience that joy.

Now that's not saying I'm going to go out and get pregnant this very second! But it's something we're definitely thinking about and talking about quite a bit. My husband has been in school for over 2 years and will be graduating with his bachelor's degree in May so we've got some upheaval headed our way in terms of him starting a new career, possibly having to relocate depending on his job opportunities, etc. So I guess we'll see! Isn't life exciting?! Hope everyone has a FAB weekend and as always, HAPPY, HAPPY READING! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs