Perfect Pins (10)

Welcome to PERFECT PINS! Perfect Pins is a nod to my newest obsession: Pinterest. Pinterest is AMAZING and I am so addicted to that site! I've gotten so many awesome ideas, DIY projects, and recipes from the site and I've really started to accumulate a list of things I've tried. So I figure once a week, I'll highlight something amazing that I've pinned.

This week's pin is a craft idea I recently found that I CANNOT wait to try out:



SQUEEEE! I've seen a lot of crayon craft ideas out there but wasn't a huge fan of the "straight in a line melted" look but when I saw this heart, I KNEW I wanted to give it a go. How adorable is it? YAY! Can't wait to try it out. For inspiration on melted crayon craft projects, visit here. Enjoy! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs