Perfect Pins: Easter Edition

HAPPY EASTER!!!! :)

Welcome to PERFECT PINS, the EASTER Edition! Perfect Pins is a nod to my newest obsession: Pinterest. Pinterest is AMAZING and I am so addicted to that site! I've gotten so many awesome ideas, DIY projects, and recipes from the site and I've really started to accumulate a list of things I've tried. So I figure once a week, I'll highlight something amazing that I've pinned.

This week's pins are my favorite Easter-inspired things from the site. First, an adorable Easter cake:


HOW adorable is that cake?! And since it calls for simple ingredients, like box cake and pre-made icing, it's easy-peasy. And for those of you who are like me and who prefer making things from scratch, it's easy to substitute in your own cake and icing. SCORE! For details, click here.

Next up is a ridiculously cute Easter centerpiece idea:



There were no instructions attached but it's pretty self-explanatory and beyond adorable. Great use for peeps! And I LOVE Gerbera Daisies so I think it's perfect!

And last, but not least, is an Easter Egg Wreath:



SQUEEEE! TOO cute! I can't wait to make one of my own. I've already got the wreath, just need to get some eggs and get to work! For instructions, visit this site.

Hope you all have a FABULOUS Easter holiday with your loved ones! If you've got any great recipes or craft ideas for Easter, please feel free to share! I'm always looking for new ideas. Take care! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs