Teaser Tuesday: Severed Heads, Broken Hearts


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title and author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

Today's teaser comes from Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider. The book has actually been renamed to The Beginning of Everything, but the ARC I'm reading has the Severed Heads title which I think is way superior so that's what I'm going with:

It was strange, my crew acting the same as they always had, and for a moment I wondered if it was really that easy. If I could go for Mexican food with a team I no longer belonged to. If I even wanted to hang out with them, now that I'd gone from leader to liability. pg. 32

This book has been a surprising delight so far. I've inhaled half of it already and it hasn't lost any of it's charm up to this point. Definitely can't wait to see where the story goes next! Be looking for a review in the next couple of days *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs