Teaser Tuesday: Touched


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title and author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser comes from Touched by Corrine Jackson:

The pain didn't ease, but I struggled to get my barricade in place to block the onslaught of energy still pouring from Asher. He reached inside me with his power, as if he scanned me. Only he wasn't healing me. THIS was the danger he'd warned me of. As he stretched his senses through my limbs, his energy grew and expanded, while mine weakened. I understood, then, what he'd tried to tell me.

He didn't just hold my energy hostage, he could steal it. He was a thief. (pg. 91)

I'm currently reading the ARC of Touched through Around the World Tours and let me tell you, it is SUPER enjoyable. I am FLYING through it and get bummed when I'm forced to put it down! Curse you, work! CURSE YOU!!!! Seriously though, this book is awesomesauce and I'm in love with it so far. Highly recommend EVERYONE add it to their TBR pile. It's set to release November 27th, make sure you add it to your list! Enjoy! *XOXO*

2 comments:

Teresa Mary Rose said...

oh I want to read this book so bad! Great teaser!

My TT

Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

Karen said...

It's so so good!!! :)

 
Imagination Designs