FUN FRIDAY (17)


Happy Friday!! :) Welcome to FUN FRIDAY where I reveal something about me, some personal tidbit that will allow my followers to get to know me better. I follow several blogs and I sometimes wonder who the bloggers REALLY are behind the words, so I thought it would be a cool thing to open up a bit and to reveal more about who Karen really is.

Today I want to chitchat about two amazing kitchen gadgets that I have recently discovered that I NEVER want to live without. The first is my Kitchenaid stand mixer. I love him so much, I named him! (Mjolnir. Yup, Thor's hammer. If you knew my husband and his obsession with Thor, you'd get the name choice). Mjolnir can do it ALL. Shoot, I shredded chicken with him the other day! He's made my baking a million times easier and shredding cheese? No problem! The attachment for that is pure awesomesauce.

My second kitchen love is my Keurig. He's a new addition so he doesn't have a name yet, but he's quickly become one of the most-used things in our home. I've primarily been rocking the hot chocolate, but the husband has made every flavor coffee imaginable and it's just SO FAST. Truly amazing stuff.

So why am I thinking about this tonight? Because these two boys joined forces for me tonight to create the best hot chocolate with whipped cream EVER. Mjolnir did the whipping, and the Keurig did the hot chocolate. Talk about a fabulous way to unwind after a super intense work week. Love my boys! Yeah... the husband too. Life is good. Hope y'all can say the same! Have a wonderful weekend and as always, HAPPY HAPPY READING! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs