Perfect Pins (3)

Welcome to PERFECT PINS! Perfect Pins is a nod to my newest obsession: Pinterest. Pinterest is AMAZING and I am so addicted to that site! I've gotten so many awesome ideas, DIY projects, and recipes from the site and I've really started to accumulate a list of things I've tried. So I figure once a week, I'll highlight something (or things!) amazing that I've pinned.

Today's pin is an idea that I used in my wedding:


Pinterest is a GOD send for people planning weddings. I saw this sign on Pinterest that you could buy through Etsy (which is another AMAZING site) but I decided to make my own because it was WAY cheaper. I designed it using the same fonts shown in the picture through Microsoft Word 2010 and then had it printed at Office Max on heavy card stock. Put it in a picture frame and voila! Wedding genius!

This sign was especially fabulous for us because we ordered custom wedding invites through Etsy that had the "Eat, Drink and Be Married" slogan on them. Super awesome way of bringing our theme all together on our big day. If you're getting married, or know someone who is, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE direct them to Pinterest. We found SO many ideas on there that we incorporated and the day just wouldn't have been the same without them. Enjoy! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs