Perfect Pins (2)

Welcome to PERFECT PINS! Perfect Pins is a nod to my newest obsession: Pinterest. Pinterest is AMAZING and I am so addicted to that site! I've gotten so many awesome ideas, DIY projects, and recipes from the site and I've really started to accumulate a list of things I've tried. So I figure once a week, I'll highlight something (or things!) amazing that I've pinned.

Today's pin is a recipe... Snowflake Cupcakes:



I LOVE baking and let me tell you, these were the MOISTEST cupcakes I have ever made. They were completely fantastic! And the frosting was totally yum as well! I highly recommend making these scrumptious treats if you're looking for a total win recipe. The only thing I struggled with was the snowflakes... I ended up using a snowflake candy mold. Ah, well. My snowflakes might not have been as pretty, but this cupcake was amazing in my mouth and that's what it's ALL about!

Click here for details on how to make these glorious cupcakes. Enjoy! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs