In My Mailbox (27)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Here are books I've either won, been given, borrowed, or bought this past week:

For review:
Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike

Bought:
Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz
Just for Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore


All in all, a GREAT book week! I LOVE it when people get me gift cards for my birthday. I don't love that it took Barnes and Noble almost a MONTH to get me my order. What is up with that?! Just reminds me why I've been ordering more and more from Amazon instead. Anywho... how did you do this week? Leave me a link and I'll check it out! And as always, HAPPY HAPPY READING! *XOXO*

2 comments:

Andy said...

I just recently bought Bitterblue too! I love the Graceling series! Happy Reading!

danicapage said...

Wow! All of these look good. I hope you enjoy all of them.

Here's mine

~Danica Page@Taking It One Page at a Time

 
Imagination Designs