Perfect Pins (8)

Welcome to PERFECT PINS! Perfect Pins is a nod to my newest obsession: Pinterest. Pinterest is AMAZING and I am so addicted to that site! I've gotten so many awesome ideas, DIY projects, and recipes from the site and I've really started to accumulate a list of things I've tried. So I figure once a week, I'll highlight something amazing that I've pinned.

Today's pin is a trick I found that will make dessert decorating THAT much easier:



Dealing with melted chocolate can be an absolute NIGHTMARE... there have been times I have literally snarled in irritation. This tip is a baker's dream come true! Melted chocolate without the frustration and the mess. And the best part? You can buy those plastic condiment things at the Dollar Tree. Cheap, yet effective! LOVE it! I've already used it once and let me tell you, it was WAY easier than my old spoon drizzle method. Bakers rejoice! For more information, click here. Enjoy! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs