Perfect Pins (7)

Welcome to PERFECT PINS! Perfect Pins is a nod to my newest obsession: Pinterest. Pinterest is AMAZING and I am so addicted to that site! I've gotten so many awesome ideas, DIY projects, and recipes from the site and I've really started to accumulate a list of things I've tried. So I figure once a week, I'll highlight something amazing that I've pinned.

Today's pin is a copycat recipe I found on:



This recipe makes cinnamon butter that tastes EXACTLY like the butter at Texas Roadhouse. It is soooooo good!!! And super simple to make! Check it out:

Ingredients:

1 stick unsalted butter, room temp
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Directions:

1. Whip the room temperature butter with whisk attachment for 30 seconds
2. Add powdered sugar, honey and cinnamon and beat until completely combined and very smooth
3. Scrape down sides of bowl and turn up speed and whip for a minute or two until light and fluffy

That's IT! Super simple and wonderfully tasty. Enjoy! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs