Clean Away the Clutter Challenge: Results!

I participated in the Clean Away the Clutter Read-A-Thon which was hosted by The Neverending Shelf. The point of this challenge was to help us put a dent in our always growing TBR piles.

My goal was to read 6 books and I'm happy to say that I reached my goal! Well, counting manga. And since it was spring break and I had so much going on, I'm going to be proud of what I accomplished, rather than being bummed that I didn't accomplish more.

What I read:
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
Wicked Lovely Series, Desert Tales: Sanctuary by Melissa Marr
Wicked Lovely Series, Desert Tales: Challenge by Melissa Marr
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz

Hope you're all finding time to hit your own TBR piles. Happy Reading! *XOXO*

2 comments:

Lena1xoxo said...

GLEE! I'm so proud of you!

*high fives*

Karen said...

Thanks babe! :D

 
Imagination Designs