Clean Away the Clutter Challenge!

I will be participating in the Clean Away the Clutter Read-A-Thon which is being hosted by The Neverending Shelf. The point of this challenge is to help participants put a dent in their always growing TBR piles. So if you have a ton of books that you've been meaning to read, this challenge is for you!

The challenge begins at 7:00AM on Monday, April 5th and ends at 11:ooPM on Sunday, April 11th. The good thing about the challenge is that it is totally up to YOU when it comes to the goals you set. Anyone can participate, so think about joining!

I'll update my blog as the week progresses. I don't have a set goal in mind at this point... so for now, I'll say that I'd like to read at least 6 books this week. I may up that goal as the week goes, but for now, I'd be happy with that number. Hope to see you all participating. Happy Reading! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs