In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Very excited to be participating in my first one! *squee* Here are books I've either won, been given, or bought this past week:



Bought:
Revelations (Blue Bloods #3) by Melissa De La Cruz
Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods #4) by Melissa De La Cruz
Immortal by Gillian Shields
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Bartlett's Shakespeare Quotations by John Bartlett

Won:
Dead Witch Walking (and swag!) by Kim Harrison

Thanks to Aine!

What did you get this week? *XOXO*

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Ooooh, nice stuff!!! I'm waiting on, like, 5 books to come in the mail, including: The Virgin Suicides, Saving Francesca, Numbers (from Tiger), and two Patricia Briggs books (also from Tiger). I'm such a lucky duck!

Lena1xoxo said...

GLEE!!! Blue Bloods and The Body Finder!!! Good books!!! :D

Karen said...

@Maggie: I've heard GREAT things about the Patricia Briggs books. Quite a few are sitting on my TBR pile, hehe.

@Lena: I can't wait to read both since they come so highly recommended! *hugs*

 
Imagination Designs