Harry Potter MANIA!

For those of you who do not know, I am OBSESSED with Harry Potter. The books, the movies, all of it! The Harry Potter Series is the reason I started reading for fun again so it will always have a special place in my heart. Plus, it's just freaking awesome!!

I am in love with the trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows so I decided to post it here in case you've been living under a rock and haven't seen it, hehe.



*squees* I think the last two movies are going to be AMAZING! Looks like they did a great job. I cannot wait to see it, November cannot get here fast enough!

So... if you're as insane of a Harry Potter fan as I am, you've got to check out the Harry Potter quizzes on Sporcle. One in particular, Harry Potter Top 200 is highly addictive. Have fun! And if you go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, please let me know how it is! I decided to wait until the Fall to try to avoid some of the crowds. Thanks! *XOXO*

2 comments:

Julie P said...

I really enjoyed the Harry Potter books, but neither of my boys got into them (non-readers). I don't really have a desire to see the movies though because I feel that the books are always so much better....

Sandy said...

Yay one of my obsessions ^_^ I love HP both books and movies but I love love the books more of course.

I also like to read HP fanfiction my fav place being http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com

 
Imagination Designs