In My Mailbox (#12)

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Here are books I've either won, been given, or bought this past week:

Borrowed:
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer from my BFF, LENA

Wow. Another VERY slow week... I blame being super busy. I plan on making up for it this week by a very motivated shopping trip to Barnes and Noble, hehe. For what it's worth though, I am LOVING Nightshade. Totally making up for a slow week! What did you get? Leave me a link so I can check it out! *XOXO*

4 comments:

Linna said...

OMG, Nightshade!! You're so lucky, hehe. Can't wait to read your review!

Julie P said...

I really cleaned up at Book Closeouts.com and Goodreads Swap this week. Hope you have fun at B&N....

Lena1xoxo said...

YAY! Hope you're enjoying Nightshade. Tis good, yah?

Karen said...

It's AMAZING! You're the bestest! :D

 
Imagination Designs