Teaser Tuesday: Hold Me Closer, Necromancer

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title and author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

This week's Teaser Tuesday comes from an ARC of Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride.

I opened the box, then quickly dropped it and scrambled up onto the counter, making very dignified shrieking noises.

"Ow, cut it out, you guys!" Her blue eyes popped open and swung around until they found me. "Ugh, so not cool. Really, Sam. You don't just drop somebody's head. Especially a friend's. Like being stuffed into a box and bounced around for an hour wasn't bad enough." pg. 49


This book is awesome so far. Funny, gross, so wrong, and majorly entertaining. Love it! I think I'll have a new appreciation for bowling ball bags after this book. If you want to know what I mean, you've gotta read this book! It releases October 12th, be sure to add it to your TBR pile! Happy Reading! *XOXO*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome teaser! This book sounds funny.

Sandy said...

Oh I think I pretty much know what you mean o.o. And I agree with Elizabeth that was a good teaser xD.

Karen said...

Thanks!! :) I finished the book... loved it!!

 
Imagination Designs