2012 TBR PILE Reading Challenge: March Update!


Soooo... March was a really slow reading month for me. I only read and reviewed three books total, only one of which qualified for the TBR PILE Reading Challenge. I blame moving. Moving is a time SUCK. Every time you think you've gotten things wrapped up, you realize there's ten more things that still need to be done ASAP. So I'm trying to be positive and be happy that I found time to read three books in a super jam-packed month.

The book that I read for the challenge is Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. Check out the link to see my GLOWING review! Hope your month was a little bit more successful than mine in terms of reading. Here's hoping April is an even better reading month for us all! :)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

March has been the best month so far for me in terms of reading I even read a couple of books in my TBR pile (even though I am not taking part in the challenge). Lets see..By These Ten Bones by Clare B. Dunkle (4 stars) and Knife by R.J. Anderson (5 stars) which I bought in Oct 2010 and May 2011 respectively.

Karen said...

I hate that I haven't heard of either of those! I feel so out of the loop these days. Yay for an awesome March!! :)

 
Imagination Designs