Waiting on Wednesday... SPRING BREAK EDITION!

Yes, I am on SPRING BREAK! Not the "MTV-inspired, college-aged student" kind, but the "OMG, I need a break from students cause I work in a high school" kind. And it is GLORIOUS! I never knew that as an adult, I would look forward to Spring Break MORE than I did as a kid but I sure as heck do! It's a much needed break from the day-to-day annoyances that start creeping up as the school year starts to wind to a close. We're about 3/4 of the way through the year now and will only have NINE WEEKS LEFT when we return. YIPPEE!!! :)

Anywho... I digress. As usual. Here's my WoW pick of the week!


Synopsis:

Have you ever been tempted to look into the future? To challenge predictions? To question fate?

It’s human nature to wonder about life’s twists and turns. But is the future already written—or do you have the power to alter it?

From fantastical prophecies to predictions of how the future will transpire, Foretold is a collection of stories about our universal fascination with life’s unknowns and of what is yet to come as interpreted by 14 of young adult fiction’s brightest stars.


Release date: August 28, 2012

YAYYYY! What a GREAT group of authors in on this one! And a story about Rose and Dimitri? UM, YES PLEASE! Cannot wait to sink my nails into this one! What are YOU waiting for? Leave me a link, I'd love to check it out! *XOXO*

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Ooh great pick! I find that I like anthologies if they are filled with authors I love.

 
Imagination Designs