FUN FRIDAY (3)


Happy Friday!! :) Welcome to the third edition of FUN FRIDAY where I reveal something about me, some personal tidbit that will allow my followers to get to know me better. I follow several blogs and I sometimes wonder who the bloggers REALLY are behind the words, so I thought it would be a cool thing to open up a bit and to reveal more about who Karen really is.

Today's tidbit: I am extremely goofy. NO JOKE. I have special happy dances, one that is called the "wave the fart" dance, I love to sing loudly and super off-key in the car, and it's rare to catch me without a smile on my face. I love to laugh. And I laugh at EVERYTHING. I crack myself up on a regular basis. I make horrible jokes, try to come up with raps that end up sounding very, very white girl with no skill, and I make sound effects that are so awful, I have to tell people what they're supposed to be.

I suppose I feel that life is just too short to be grumpy. Yeah, things suck sometimes and I can get in a mood just like everyone else! But my default setting is uber-happy. It's AMAZING what dancing it out can do for you on a rotten day. I fully subscribe to the silver lining theory... if you try hard enough, you can find a sliver of hope in just about any type of situation. And seriously, when all else fails, turn on some hip hip and shake your booty. In no time, you'll be giggling if you're as bad a dancer as I am! Hope you all have a great weekend!! :) *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs