FUN FRIDAY (6)


Happy Friday!! :) Welcome to FUN FRIDAY where I reveal something about me, some personal tidbit that will allow my followers to get to know me better. I follow several blogs and I sometimes wonder who the bloggers REALLY are behind the words, so I thought it would be a cool thing to open up a bit and to reveal more about who Karen really is.

Today isn't really a tidbit about my personality, it's more about facts today. There are some things I don't think I could make it through the day without and I want to talk about a few of them. First being Blistex. Goodness gracious, they MUST put something addictive in that lip balm because I cannot live without it. Once I realize that I don't have it with me, I start to freak out! I have bought more than I can count at drugstores, grocery stores and the like, because I've been out and about and needed one. And it's got to be the teal one. I don't like crazy flavors and whatnot!

My second daily addiction: Coke. And maaaaaan, cause it is NOT good for you. But I love it. I'd bathe in it if it weren't so sticky. Ok, maybe not but I really, really love the stuff. Cherry, regular, whatever! I have a Coca-Cola shirt that I have proudly worn into the ground. I did try Cherry Coke Zero the other day for the first time and I have to admit that it wasn't all that bad. I might buy a 2-liter to see if I can stomach it for the long haul.

My third and last addiction I want to talk about: Advil. I have the WORST sinuses ever and thus always have wicked headaches. I probably should go to the doctor because I pop pills more days than not. Advil is a gift from the heavens for me since Tylenol doesn't do a thing! Speaking of... it's been a stressful day and I feel a tension headache trying to take hold. Advil to the rescue! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs