In My Mailbox (21)

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Here are books I've either won, been given, borrowed, or bought this past week:


Bought:
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
The Help by Kathryn Stockett

For Review: *not pictured*
Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire
Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
New Girl by Paige Harbison
*thanks to Netgalley, Random House Children's Books, and Harlequin*

What a great week! B&N had a deal on paperbacks, so I snagged up a couple I've been wanting to get. The fiance really wanted to read Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter so it worked out! I'll definitely be reading it after him. And I've got some great looking books to review so I'm a happy girl. What did you get? Leave me a link, I'd love to check it out! Happy Reading! *XOXO*

1 comment:

Karen said...

My sister -in-law is reading AL: Vampire Hunter right now and she's really enjoying it.

 
Imagination Designs