Teaser Tuesday: Don't You Wish


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title and author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

This week's Teaser Tuesday comes from Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire. I am reading the Netgalley version on my nook for review. Don't You Wish is slated to be released on July 10, 2012.

He wiggles his butt, which only makes Lizzie crunch my knuckles harder. It doesn't matter. All pain is numbed by the sight of him, the object of our every fantasy, the subject of our every sleepover, the man candy we can only dream of tasting in this lifetime.

Shane Matthews is about to clock me in the head, and all I can do is wait in breathless anticipation. pg. 9 of Netgalley ARC.


I'm just at the beginning of this one, so I can't say too much yet! I'll keep everyone posted as I get in deeper. If you're participating in Teaser Tuesday, leave me a link so I can check it out! *XOXO*

No comments:

 
Imagination Designs